|Publisher||Macmillan South Africa|
|Print Price||R 108.95|
These big books are targeted at Grades 1–3 learners. The big books in the series:
• Have text that are written according to the topics as outlined in the CAPS Life Skills document
which will promote both learning and a love for reading.
• Are suitable for South African learners from diverse contexts and cultures.
• Are written young and vibrant South African authors who are mother tongue speakers.
• Are graded to cater for diff erent reading levels.
• Suitable for Second Additional Language, First Additional Language and
• Provide support for good language usage.
• Include fi ction and non-fi ction genres.
• Have beautiful artwork that help learners better understand theses
• Have teacher notes on how to conduct activities after reading.