Outcomes of Workshop
This workshop will enable you to:
- use a camera/recorder on a phone or tablet to record a short video
- identify the equipment needed to make simple videos for classroom use
- download screen-grabbing software for laptop or phone to record screen
- recognise the advantages of using video in teaching
- build 21st century skills
- use YouTube success factors to make your class successful
- evaluate existing video content
- identify the aspects that make a good video.
School managers, HODs, SMTs, educators
Duration: ½ day
SACE PD Points:
Book your dates
We bring the training to you. Contact us for a quote or to make a booking. Click here to view our scheduled workshops if you cannot find what you're looking for.