TIME AND STRESS MANAGEMENT FOR LECTURERS
Outcomes of Workshop
This workshop will enable you to:
- understand stress and time management and how it impacts you as an individual on a personal and professional level
- learn what can be done to address personal and professional stressors
- be better equipped to manage your stress by altering your mindset, improving the balance in your life, saying a ‘professional no’ and practising mindfulness exercises
- equip yourself to manage your time better by
- formulating SMART goals
- learning to prioritise
- formulating to-do lists, and
- minimising time wasters.
TVET college managers, HODs, lecturers
Duration: 1 day
Book your dates
We bring the training to you. Contact us for a quote or to make a booking. Click here to view our scheduled workshops if you cannot find what you're looking for.