Outcomes of Workshop
This workshop will enable you to:
- understand the diﬀerent types of diversity in a school and classroom
- be able to apply diﬀerent strategies to implement in a school and classroom to address diversity issues
- be able to select and use diﬀerent learning and teaching material to address diversity in the school/classroom
- be able to draft policies to ensure inclusivity
- have an understanding of the values of the Constitution in the school/classroom
- as a school leader, understand and realise your responsibility and accountability in terms of diversity management.
Principles, deputy principals, HODs, teachers, RCL members and SGB members
Duration: 1 day
SACE PD Points: 7
Book your dates
We bring the training to you. Contact us for a quote or to make a booking.