CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN TVET COLLEGES
Outcomes of Workshop
This workshop will enable you to:
- understand and define the term conflict and terminologies used during conflict handling
- determine and identify obstacles during the conflict handling process from a personal point of view
- identify and interpret your individual conflict handling style and suggest uses for the other conflict handling styles
- understand the importance of atti tudes, perceptions and positive behaviour during conflict handling
- identify and state positive communication practices during conflict handling
- identify and apply eﬀective listening techniques during conflict handling
- identify the workplace culture and understand the influence of the individual and workplace culture on the conflict handling process
- identify and apply the steps in the suggested conflict handling model in the workplace and future conflict situations
- draw up a conflict handling action plan and apply conflict handling techniques within the workplace and future conflict situations.
TVET college managers, HODs, lecturers, HODs, subject heads, team leaders and Student Representative Councils
Duration: 1 day
Book your dates
We bring the training to you. Contact us for a quote or to make a booking. Click here to view our scheduled workshops if you cannot find what you're looking for.