TRANSFORMATION, GEOMETRY AND PATTERNS
Outcomes of Workshop
This workshop will enable you to:
- demonstrate knowledge of the transformation of shapes
- use geometric patterns to develop algebraic concepts
- draw the next frame of a geometric pattern
- draw up a table to illustrate the relationship between the input and output values
- illustrate the relationship on a graph
- determine the rule that describes the relationship.
Grades 7 – 9 Maths teachers, HODs and SESs
Duration: 3 hours
SACE PD Points:
Book your dates
We bring the training to you. Contact us for a quote or to make a booking. Click here to view our scheduled workshops if you cannot find what you're looking for.