STRATEGIES TO ASSIST LEARNERS WITH BARRIERS TO READING
Outcomes of Workshop
This workshop will enable you to:
- understand the process of learning to read
- identify where the learner is in the process
- analyse specific concepts of reading where the learner is having diﬃculty
- apply diﬀerent strategies to assist the learner with barriers to learning to improve their reading abilities
- adapt and include diﬀerent reading and comprehension strategies in your everyday teaching
- design and plan fun reading activities for all the learners in your classroom in order to create a love for reading.
Teachers, HODs, deputies and principals, SMTs, SBSTs and SESs
Duration: ½ day
SACE PD Points: 5
Book your dates
We bring the training to you. Contact us for a quote or to make a booking.