DEMONSTRATE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF ASSESSMENT IN A LEARNING ENVIRONMENT Unit Standard No: 246529
Outcomes of Workshop
This workshop will enable you to:
- discuss theoretical aspects of learning and assessment as a building block for demystifying assessment
- investigate and apply the principles of learning and assessment
- design valid assessments that promote learning in authentic contexts
- explain the role and value of meaningful feedback to learners after an assessment activity and task
- apply knowledge of assessment practice to accommodate own departmental and/or institutional assessment policies.
Portfolio of Evidence to be submitted within four weeks after the last day of the course.
All teachers, lecturers, managers in education and SESs
Duration: 2 days
NQF Level 4
Unit Standard No 246529
Book your dates
We bring the training to you. Contact us for a quote or to make a booking. Click here to view our scheduled workshops if you cannot find what you're looking for.